Decor Holding Group Co.,Ltd
Special purpose fire doors are often employed in buildings to reduce the overall risk of fire, particularly by preventing the spread of fire and smoke...
Introduction of MDF Flush Composite Wooden Door
Special purpose fire doors are often employed in buildings to reduce the overall risk of fire, particularly by preventing the spread of fire and smoke.
Oak Wood Interior Door
1) Door structure:
Rails/Stiles: Finger joint hardwood or softwood
Core: Solid wood, chipboard, tubular chipboard, semi-solid, honeycomb, etc.
Door skin: MDF, HDF, or plywood+Natural veneer, engineered veneer, melamine, etc.
Veneer: sapele, oak, walnut, teak, mahogany, cherry, beech, maple, pine, etc.
FJT and edge glued Fir+MDF/plywood+0.5mm veneer
Solid wood or MDF/Plywood with veneer wrapped.
4) Design: You can you choose from our catalog or website. Customization is available.
Standard size: 80"(Length)*30/32/36"Width* 1-3/8 or 1-3/4".
6) Hardware: lock, hinge, door viewer, rubber sealer, door closer., etc
7) Finish: unfinished, PU, NC, Water based, and UV
8) Color: We have various of colors for your choice. Customized colors are also available.
9) Opening direction: Inward/outward, left/right
Packaging Details1.EPE film wrapped on surface 2.Carton box outside 3.Pallet bottom. Or as the customers' requirement. Delivery Time35days after payment
Floating Engineered Hardwood Flooring
Copper Engineered Hardwood Flooring
Iroko Engineered Hardwood Flooring
Birch Engineered Hardwood Flooring
WPC Decking Flooring
Fire Retardant WPC Wall Panel
Copyright © Decor Holding Group Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
No.70, Wulipai Road, Wukang Town, Deqing, Zhejiang Province, China.